Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: an idea to follow

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    an idea to follow

    posters, you do not have to post on every single topic. I would advise posting on subjects you know about or if their is a question about. Many people look foolish and are down right annoying on this board.

    I give at least 1 poster 10 mins before they post on this topic to show exactly what I mean.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    We have the right to post if we feel like posting - that's what a message board is for. If you want to say something, you say it. If you don't, you don't.

    I don't see how it could possibly be "annoying", though. If it's that bad, don't read it!
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: an idea to follow

    And point proven.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    What? It's a crime to give an opinion if you feel like it? To even POST if you feel like it?

    Get over it, man. I posted because I wanted to reason, not because I wanted to post something senseless and random.

    You're just as bad as I am by creating this thread in the first place!
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    What? It's a crime to give an opinion if you feel like it?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    last night it was
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    I just posted this because I can. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    I just felt uncomfortable with the subject, therefore I made my opinion heard and it seems the thread is no longer in existence... and I thank whoever closed it as well.
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    i made my opinion heard, a few others as well, you get your feeling hurt and logoff, someone makes a post on here, it doesnt hurt your feelings, but yet its okay for you to post on it and make your opinion heard?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: an idea to follow

    Yes - I feel that the thread was inappropriate and was just better left to individual chit-chat as opposed to posting it on here for everybody else to read.. that just didn't make me feel comfortable at all, and I'm sure at least some other members may be able to agree with me on that.

    The reason nothing is being done as of now is because:
    1. This is in no way inappropriate
    2. Responding to a thread, even if you don't think that person should be posting, is not wrong at all.. if that person wants to post, then let them. If it is inappropriate, however, then if nobody else speaks up then I will - even if I stand alone. (Which in most cases I seem to do.)
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: an idea to follow

    But is it appropriate to respond on every post?
    I have no idea what topic you all are speaking of, its just you open 15 different posts and their are people who have posted in every topic often doing so with no regard to that topic in the first place. No one knows everything about everything. Vince Youngs arm angle, to the best player in the LPD, to how many times your dog should poo a day. It just gets old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •